This world is full of “methods” and “technics” for personal growth that at times it looks scary….like a supermarket that is overfull with choices.
I have looked into many of them and my path I like to keep it simple. Here is a short list of what portraits my philosophie best.
- Practising awarness and questioning live and myself
- Taking responsibility for my life
- Understanding divine forgivness
And in terms of tools I work with
- systemic constelations,
- emotional healing,
- thought reverse technics,
- meditation & visulization
- affirmations, mantras & prayers
I use these tools for myself and to help me when working with others, but in no specific order or dogma. Every moment is unique and you can tell me what resonates with you and what youd like to know more about.