I recently had the pleasure to share some of my cooking with a couple that lives close by and as a consequence was asked to share the recipe of the salad I had made. Now this has surprised me very much, because it was exactly the salad where I had thought..”Oh I hope they like it, it’s a bit out of the usual….not sure if they think it tastes odd”.
So this of course has inspired me to share some of my weird recipes, even so I am unable to give you much measurements of ingredients, as I always improvise when I cook.
Let me know if you like it. Oh yeah, send me a photo if you do make this salad 😉
- 1 Zucchini (if you have a spiral cutter, spiral cut them or use a peeler to make long stripes)
- 2 carrots (spiral cutter or grater)
- 1 beetroot (spiral cutter or grater)
- a tablespoon of roasted algi
- a pinch of sauerkraut (homemade dark from dark cabbage)
- lemon juice
- olive oil
Mix all and the veg and poor the sauce over and I m totally belief in hand mixing salads, like this I can be totally gentle with the ingredients. (My daughter hates touching dough and food…. so different people, different experience, but see if you know what I mean :-))
Anyway: Bom Appetit!